1.12.2012

Currently in this episode of Anna's Life...

Well Happy New Year everyone!!!

I wish I could blame the lack of posts on the fact that I'm super busy writing an awesome story, or on the recent releases of John Green's The Fault in Our Stars and Marissa Meyers' Cinder, or because I've been busy getting things ready for my mom to come visit this weekend. However, I'm not going to lie to you guys.

I'm just lazy.

And busy.

But mostly, lazy.

So to get over this laziness, I'm going to do a "Currently" post.*

Book:
Photobucket
The Fault in Our Stars
You need to go buy this book. NOW! I'm 80% sure that this book is going to be my favorite John Green book. I'm also about 98.8% sure that this book is going to make me cry like a little girl. John Green just wants me to FEEL ALL OF THE FEELINGS!!!!

Also, this book makes me want to write. Like a lot. It also makes me laugh out loud.


Music:

Dial Up Tour EP
I'll be seeing these guys in concert in a few weeks so their music has been on repeat.


Drink:
Photobucket
Chai Latte from Beans and Brews. I'm addicted. It's kind of bad.


Wishlist:
*closes eyes*
I wish for a giant chocolate shake.

That's pretty much all I want at the moment.


Movie:
Photobucket
What's Your Number?
This movie is extremely funny. I've watched it three times in one week. Anna Faris and Chris Evans are amazing!


TV Show:
Photobucket
Currently I'm in the middle of a Legend of the Seeker marathon.I'm not sure what compelled me to re-watch it, but I had forgotten how much I loved it.


Bane of my Existence:
The cold. Utah is cold. I hate it.


Excitement:
MY MOM FLYS IN TOWN TOMORROW!!! Also, Beauty and the Beast is 3D comes out tomorrow, I met one of my new favorite authors yesterday and my best friend had her baby today. It's been a pretty good week. (:


Wallpaper:
Big Damn Heroes Wallpaper made by Anna
Made by me.


*shamelessly stolen from Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment