6.07.2012

Wallpapers Like Whoa

I've realized that it's been a very long time since the last time I posted some graphic that I've made. They're mostly wallpapers from various fandoms (because I'm me... so yeah)

Wallpapers:


A wallpaper consisting of my favorite John Green quotes. Both from books and from his youtube videos.


When the Avengers came out, I had to make a wallpaper. It was begging to be made.
I'm pretty proud of it, if I do say so myself.


Yesterday, while trolling tumblr and listening to spotify (like the productive adult I am), Alex Carpenter's Time Lord Rock song Bow Ties Are Cool came on and I was struck with inspiration.


Claudia Donovan (from Warehouse 13) is my spirit animal.



Graphics:


It started out as a Tardis, instead it came out like this. I still really love it.


Alohamora!




No comments:

Post a Comment