8.22.2012

Long Time, No Blog

*blows dust off blog*
*puts flower in vase to spruce things up*

Sooo, hey guys!
I just realized it's been over two months since I last posted here.

Oops.


I blame the fact of trying to find a new job.
And buying and moving into my new house.


Also, I've been incredibly uninspired lately. Not for lack of trying. I've been forcing myself to stare at my screen (sans internet) for a few hours a weekend hoping something will come out. But nothing. Still, at least I'm trying.

Even my tv blog has fallen a bit. I don't know if its a lack of focus or writers block... or maybe a mixture of both. 

Today, Helen and I went to Beans and Brews to write. Only to result in me creating a new header and the internet dying a million+ times in our two hour stay there.

*le sigh*

(an accurate representation of me vs. my writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment