5.26.2011

Caffeine. A writer's life's blood.

It's been a while since I've made something on photoshop that didn't have some sort of fandom tie.

Today, in between taking care of my wounded husband, I was playing on StumbleUpon. Now let me tell you, this thing is your best friend and your worst enemy. It is the procrastinators BEST FRIEND. While flipping through sites, I 'Stumbled Upon' a site full of photoshop tutorials.

Normally when I run across these, I'll click on one and it involves ACTUAL drawing. Which is something I don't do. But this site had a lot more 'Use the tools of photoshop' type tutorials. After flipping through a couple of pages I found a tutorial that I wanted to use for a wallpaper.

This is how it turned out...




Though I'm not a coffee drinker. I figured a cup of coffee would look better than a can of Dr. Pepper or Pepsi. I also chose to use one of my favorite quotes by Caprice Crane (the full quote can be found in my sidebar).

I'm rather proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. Me and my coffee habit and my love of Caprice Crane/that quote/you adore this wallpaper so very much.

    ReplyDelete