6.05.2011

Donate for Water...

When it comes to charities, I'm normally a pretty avid giver.

I recently did a two mile walk for The Lupus Foundation, where I got severely sunburned (by severe, I mean the worst sunburn in my entire life...), but it was worth it. Lupus is such a difficult disease, and actually knowing someone who has it puts the charity that much closer to my heart.

Another charity that I'm rather fond of is the This Star Won't Go Out Foundation that was established on the memory of a nerdfighter named Ester, and is created to financially aid those families who have children living with cancer.

The most recent charity that I've become interested in is the water charities. There are a few, but there are two that stand out to me Charity: Water and Water.org. Yesterday while attempting to create something on Photoshop, I again Stumbled Upon one of these websites, and was struck with inspiration. Though it didn't turn out EXACTLY the way I wanted it too... I think it gets the message across.

Photobucket

If you'd like to donate to any of these charities please click on the links provided.

Resources for graphic.
3D continents
clean water
dirty water

No comments:

Post a Comment