5.10.2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

Here's the thing.
I write pretty slowly. I was lucky to finish NaNoWriMo last year.

Then today, I got an e-mail from the NaNoWriMo team, about Camp NaNoWriMo. For June and/or August. The idea isn't completely repulsing me, it also doesn't make me think that it would be too much to handle. It's more curiosity.

As exhausted as I was after Novembers NaNo, I still find myself a bit curious as to whether or not I could do it in a month again. With a new job, new hours, and virtually no TV, could I make it again through another 50,000 word novel?

So as of right now, I'm going to do it. If I fail, then I fail. It wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last. If anyone is planning on doing it too, let me know. Find me on the Camp NaNoWriMo site.

No comments:

Post a Comment