10.10.2012

Did you ever want to write a novel? A lot of people want to write a book.

In addition to my last post, I realized I was forgetting one key thing that helps me during NaNoWriMo.

An awesome wallpaper.
Last year, I made a wallpaper, it was a pretty big hit with most people. Not only that, but I was really proud of it. It was simple but nice and got the point across.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, for this year, I'm trying to find another quote to use. I really love the John Green quote because during NaNo, it's something I have beat in my brain. But I'm wondering if any of my lovely readers have other favorite quotes pertaining to writing.

Is there a saying that you live by while you write?
Or one that has just kind of stuck with you?

Let me know, I may use it in a wallpaper (or two). The only thing is that it has to be a fairly short quote. So leave a comment and let me know what your favorite quotes about writing are.

2 comments:

  1. This one may not be perfect for NaNo, but it was in the David Levithan book I read last night: "I am a firm believer that every person, young or old, has at least one good story to tell."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you talking about? That's great for NaNo!

      Delete