12.28.2012

Currently : Nerd Alert Edition.

You're all tired of my apologies, right? Me too.
So lets just skip that and get on with this episode of Currently.

Book:

Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd
If there is ever a book that was made for me, its this one. A compilation of stories of all geek varieties. It's so very entertaining.

Music:
See below.

Movie:

Pitch Perfect
I can't even begin to explain my love for this movie. I've watched it 5 times since last Friday. It could be the catchy a cappella mash-ups of some really great songs. It could be the hilarity that ensues when Rebel Wilson is in a movie (Fat Amy is my favorite). Though, it's probably the adorableness that is Skylar Astin's character Jesse.

The soundtrack is amazing, I highly recommend it.
You can read my full review on my TV blog.

TV Show:

Big Bang Theory
I started rewatching this amazing series just because I can. I forgot how much I love the first few seasons. Silly pre-Amy Sheldon. I'm also realizing I miss Amy already.

Video Game:

Lego: Lord of the Rings
The Lego games are incredibly entertaining. Usually the best part about them is the fact the characters don't speak, they just grunt and "ooh" and "ahh". It's really funny that way. But in this game, they actually used the actors voices from the movies. While that saddens me, personally, a little bit, it didn't make the game any less enjoyable.


Wallpaper:


Wishlist:
The new season of Doctor Who. I need it in my life now. After the Christmas episode, I need to know how they're going to do all this. It's hurting my brain just to think about.

Excitement:
A bunch of my shows are coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment