12.09.2011

Six things I'm in love with right now.




Dr. Pepper Lip Balm
Recently I've decided to try and cut back on my caffiene intake. This has resulted in me craving Dr. Pepper as if it would grant me immortality. My friend Helen bought this a little while ago, and when she said that it actually tasted like Dr. Pepper, I thought she was messing with me.

She wasn't. This lip balm is probably one of the greatest things ever invented. I couldn't actually remember the last time I bought lipsmackers for myself. Now, it's a staple in my purse.




Little Big Planet
I hadn't actually played this game until a few days ago. I wasn't sure if I would like it. It's definitely an Anna game. When it comes to games, I am pretty picky. I generally love RPGs, but Little Big Planet... You get to collect stickers (not actual stickers, but still), and try and jump from place to place. It's kind of awesome. I'm loving this game.



Etsy.com
This is a site that I should not be allowed on right after I get paid. I just look at all the pretties and think "BUY ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!" All handmade, this site is full of amazing jewelry, posters, t-shirts, if you think of it, someone on Etsy probably makes it.

Now with my new blogger position, I have to at least glance at Etsy for article ideas. I'm DOOMED!



Wizard Love
This song has been in my head almost non-stop since I first heard it in July, before Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows final movie came out. Just listen, it's addicting. Plus it makes me think of my epic Harry Potter weekend with Helen and Whitney.



Weeping Boos
Curse you TeeFury.com for having awesome-I-need-to-buy-this-now t-shirts! This shirt is the perfect blend of both fandoms. You can tell that Super Mario inspired it, but by looking at the "Boos" you can tell that they are a cartoonified version of the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who (my personal favorite baddie.. they're completely terrifying!) It just came in the mail a few days ago, I can't wait to show it off!


Once Upon a Time
I'm probably going to be murdered by a few of my friends for saying this, but I was very very skeptical about this show. I really, didn't want to like it. But, because of my nature and the fact that it was a tv show based on fairy tales, I decided I needed to give it a chance. 

Plus, it wasn't like I had anything to watch on Sunday nights anyway. 

I quickly became addicted. The main draw for me was Robert Carlyle (Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold), but the thing that keeps me interested the most is the fact that they tweaked the Snow White story so that she's not just a helpless damsel who is waiting for a big strong prince to save her. She actually has some stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment