1.11.2011

"Hello, I'm the Doctor."

Obviously, I'm not the Doctor. Namely because, I'm not a Time Lord (the fact that he's a fictional character means nothing.)

This is my introductory post where I introduce myself to all of you! *crickets*

Okay, so there aren't many of you, but oh well, I'm here anyway.

My name is Anna Gailey. I currently reside in Utah, with my husband and two cats, Aerith and Rikku. I work ten hours a day at my job and end up crashing on my couch when I get home then turning on what ever TV show I happen to be obsessed with at the time.

I really do watch an awful lot of television. It'd be pathetic if it weren't so awesome (tee-hee). My current obsession is Doctor Who (hence the title of the post) and Psych. I often quote movies and TV shows in normal conversation. There are also times where I'll be listening to someone talk and a quote will pop in my head and I'll just start laughing. This is what happens when your brain gets run over with pop culture references.

I'm an aspiring YA/chick lit/awesome author. My writing is still kind of lame, but I'm hoping it gets better. I love books and escaping from my own world to something completely new. I often have at least one book in my bag and one in my car (wouldn't want to get stranded without something to READ!). If you're ever in Barnes and Noble and see a girl in the YA section hugging the Meg Cabot books... that's probably me.

I also enjoy making fandom graphics for many of my TV shows and movies that I love so much. I'm currently most versed in coloring already awesome pictures and making them even more awesome. Also, I love playing with crop when it comes to icons. I'm wanting to branch out a little try making my own vectors and other graphics, and go into web design.

I obviously have many interests, but the highest and most important is my interest in all things NERD (or geek if you prefer, though I honestly don't see a difference...). I'm a massive geek, a nerdfighter, beyond huge fangirl, and gossip monger. Feel free to pimp me out to all your friends. Cause I'm kind of awesome! ♥

I hope to entertain you a little, and hope that you'll follow me.

Allons-y

No comments:

Post a Comment