9.28.2011

10 Day You Challenge` Day Five: Five Foods

I told you I was bad at this... :/




DAY FIVE: FIVE FOODS
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

I discovered this recipe a few months ago. My husband, David, and I can't go more than a month without having them.

Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

These are my go to dessert. They're really rich and thick, but I love them. So sweet.

Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches

I've had this for lunch almost everyday at work since about May. It's still delicious.

Pumpkin Spice Covered Almonds

I am not a nut kind of person, but I've become addicted to these. They're almost as addicting as the Cinnamon Almonds that are sold during Christmas.

Steamed Squash

I have never been much of a veggie person either. But steamed veggies always get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment