9.26.2011

10 Day You Challenge` Day Four: Four Books




DAY FOUR: FOUR BOOKS


The Boy Series | by Meg Cabot

Boy Next Door
Boy Meets Girl
Every Boy's Got One

I'm aware, this is kind of cheating, but whatever. The thing I love most about this series is the way that they're written. It's not a standard format. Most of the entire book is through e-mail or chat log format. MEG CABOT IS A GENIUS! The best part is, IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Even in the unusual format.


Paper Towns | by John Green


Addicted to his video blogs with his brother, I knew that I had to pick this book up. This book is phenomenal. A story of coming of age, of love, breaking laws, and adventure. It's fantastic.


Anna and the French Kiss | by Stephanie Perkins

I might be a little bias. Since it has my name in it. Stephanie Perkins' debut novel is nothing to scoff at. This book is funny with out being cheesy (though a small amount of cheese is okay), heartwarming, sweet and definitely sexy. Though, rumor has it that her companion novel to Anna, Lola and the Boy Next Door, is even better.


The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June | by Robin Benway

I'm a sucker for superhero stories. Stories where a unsuspecting citizen gets magic powers. Or in this case, when a trio of sisters get magic powers. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment