9.30.2011

10 Day You Challenge ` Day Six: Six Places






DAY SIX: SIX PLACES



Ireland
There isn't a place on earth I would rather go than to the Emerald Isles. I could try and blame my mother, grandmother, and aunts for this want, but it's more like it's written in my DNA (really, it sort of is, we Abrams are VERY Irish). Ireland has always been on the top of my list of places to go. Probably why I chose my twitter screen name: luckiestxclover



Greece
I'm not sure what is really drawing me to this place, but it is among the places that I would love to go.



New York
I went to New York almost two years ago, and now all I want to do is go back and really experience it. I would love to spend a solid week there. Preferably with tickets to see a Broadway show every night.



London
Do I really need to justify myself with this one. It's London. I just... I want to go. Maybe I'll be kidnapped by the Doctor... (a girl can dream)


Wizarding World of Harry Potter
AKA Orlando! *must resist the urge to start singing Book of Mormon: The Musical* Sure I'd like to go to Universal Stuidos and Disney World, but the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, it's just screaming my name.



Chicago
I went there once when I was 14, and from what I can remember it was fantastic. I would love to go back and sight see preferably when there's a new Starkid show. The best memory I have of this place, was the Navy Pier. I would just love to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment