9.24.2011

10 Day You Challenge` Day Two: Two Songs

Photobucket


DAY TWO: TWO SONGS

I've never been one of those people who has superb taste in music. I like the music I listen to, but a lot of people I know don't particularly care for it. Nonetheless, here we go. Two songs that I'm addicted to.


Terrified | by Katharine McPhee feat. Zachary Levi

This was the first time that I had ever heard Zachary Levi (of Chuck fame) sing. I was blown away. I normally really like Katharine McPhee's music, but with the addition of Zachary Levi, I was swooning for days. This song has continued to be one of those songs that I will listen to on repeat for WEEKS on end.


Superboy and the Invisible Girl | Jennifer Damiano, Alice Ripley, and Aaron Tveit from the Original Next to Normal Cast

This is my go to diva song. I love belting this song out while driving in my car. The cast recording itself is amazing, but this song is always my go to song when I listen to the recording. This song is nearly impossible for me not to start dancing to. Which is why I try not to listen to it while I'm on the train or walking down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment